Your trainee program at JURA
Would you like to realize your aspirations, participate in the continuing growth of a world-leading company and at the same time experience the exciting world of coffee?
Then grasp this opportunity now and start your career at JURA, a Swiss company that has become a global leader through a process of continuous innovation.
Are you looking to optimize your career potential?
Our trainee program offers you a seamless transfer from university to practice. As part of an attractive on-the-job training program, you will receive thorough, hands-on training that will also open up international career opportunities - because we prefer to fill management positions from within our own ranks.
What we offer
The trainee program is practice-oriented. From the start you will be involved in tackling challenging tasks independently in accordance with your training, experience and interests. You will gain valuable practical experience in the planning and implementation of projects, work alongside experts from various fields and deliver innovative solutions as an integral part of a team. Whether in Product Management, International Business or Finance divisions, JURA offers many attractive opportunities for you to manage projects independently.
The trainee program takes place at the Swiss headquarters in Niederbuchsiten. Depending on the task, short assignments in a foreign JURA affiliate are also conceivable.
Duration of the trainee program: 12 months.
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration or equivalent academic achievement
- Ideally your first job experience
- Interest in extracurricular activities
- Good knowledge of German and English, additional languages an advantage
- Interest in project assignments and sound organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and assume responsibility
- Perseverance in the face of adversity
IT-Trainee (w/m) 100%